Play the episode:
The B2B Marketing Forum in Boston brought together some of the brightest minds in our industry (speakers and attendees alike). To tap into those collective smarts, I set up shop outside the main ballroom and interviewed some of the top-notch speakers and industry thought leaders in attendance.
This resulting episode of Marketing Smarts features 17 B2B marketing experts, all answering the same questions: What do you want to master in 2017? What’s your favorite social network for B2B, and why? What one thing is going to disrupt B2B?
This action-packed, star-studded episode includes interviews with authors, thought leaders, entrepreneurs, strategists, and big-brand marketers. Listen to the show and find out what these industry luminaries think about mastery, B2B social media, and disruption.
In alphabetical order, this episode features…
- Alan Bradford, senior marketing automation specialist, INTL FCStone
- Douglas Burdett, owner, B2B marketing agency Artillery; host, The Marketing Book Podcast
- Cassandra Clark, senior marketing manager, demand generation, LinkedIn
- Steve Garfield, social media traveler, video blogger, SteveGarfield.com, and author of Get Seen: Online Video Secrets to Building Your Business
- Daniel Glickman, chief marketing officer, Roojoom (customer journey management platform for enterprises); author, Disrupt That: A Book About Disruption Marketing (forthcoming)
- Matt Grant, director of content strategy, Aberdeen Group, and former managing editor at MarketingProfs (where he launched this very podcast)! Marketing Smarts episode 133
- Stephan Hovnanian, content solutions architect, Bambu by Sprout Social
- AJ Huisman, founder, Y Content, a content marketing consultancy
- Patrick Icasas, B2B blogger, copywriter, and content marketing consultant, Write Away
- Kelly Kingman, visual notetaker, Kingman Ink
- Vanessa Mays, marketing director, INTL FCStone
- Jason Miller, global content marketing leader, Linkedin, and author of Welcome to the Funnel. Marketing Smarts episode 164
- Scott Monty, CEO, Brain + Trust Partners consulting firm, Marketing Smarts episode 158
- Christopher Penn, vice-president of marketing technology, SHIFT Communications. Author, Leading Innovation. Marketing Smarts episode 218
- Andrea Vahl, social media consultant, Facebook advertising specialist, AndreaVahl.com
- Cindy Valladares, director of corporate communications, Tripwire
- Lisa Zanchi, marketing analyst, SHIFT Communications
Some of our guests’ answers will definitely surprise you! Be sure to listen to the entire show, which you can do above, or download the mp3 and listen at your convenience. Of course, you can also subscribe to the Marketing Smarts podcast in iTunes or via RSS and never miss an episode!
Music credit: Noam Weinstein.
This marketing podcast was created and published by MarketingProfs.
This episode features:
17 smart marketers recorded on-site at the MarketingProfs B2B Marketing Forum: Alan Bradford, Douglas Burdett, Cassandra Clark, Steve Garfield, Daniel Glickman, Matt Grant, Stephan Hovnanian, AJ Huisman, Patrick Icasas, Kelly Kingman, Vanessa Mays, Jason Miller, Scott Monty, Christopher Penn, Andrea Vahl, Cindy Valladares, and Lisa Zanchi.
Kerry O’Shea Gorgone is senior program manager, enterprise learning, at MarketingProfs. She’s also a speaker, writer, attorney, and educator. She hosts and produces the weekly Marketing Smarts podcast. To contact Kerry about being a guest on Marketing Smarts, send her an email, or you can find her on Twitter (@KerryGorgone) and on her personal blog.